Thursday, June 5, 2014

Preventing Summer Slide: Why Not Try Internet Research?


Today I had the honor of having one of my blog posts published by Edutopia! It was thrilling to share my writing, especially if my ideas help students and parents! Providing ideas that help educate students is what makes Edutopia such a great resource!  Their mission - 
We are dedicated to improving the K-12 learning process through innovative, replicable, and evidence-based strategies that prepare students to thrive in their studies, careers, and adult lives. 
Edutopia curates and shares the collective ideas of educators all over the country, and today I got to be a small part of it! Most importantly, I am hoping our students become researchers as they learn to ask and answer their own questions!

Read to find out more!

Preventing Summer Slide: Why Not Try Internet Research?